Our team is ready to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your home loan process. Here is a list of documents typically needed to accompny your loan application:
- Most recent two paystubs
- Most recent two years W2 forms
- If retired, most recent two years 1099-R and SSA-1099 forms
- If self-employed, most recent two years federal tax returns, all pages and schedules.
- Copies of most recent two months checking, saving, money market, 401k and other asset statements, be sure to include all pages to each statement
- A form of identification (copy of driver’s license, military ID or passport)
If you currently own other Real Estate:
- Most recent mortgage loan statements
- Most recent homeowner’s insurance statements
- Last year’s tax bills
- Most recent current lease agreements
Please also remember, as we guide you through the loan process, we may have the need to request additional documentation from you. We will be sure to let you know as early as possible if we need any further information.